Are you wondering if video marketing is right for your business? Is it really worth the investment? Well, people remember 20 percent of what they hear, 30 percent of what they see, and a whopping 70 percent of what they see AND hear. That alone is pretty convincing. But if you’re still not convinced that now is the right time for video marketing your business, read on.
Why Now is the Right Time for Video Marketing
Statistics of Video Marketing
Statistics prove that video marketing is worth the investment of your time and money. Look at the following statistics optinmonster shared from Aberdeen Group, Animoto, and Wyzowl.
- Aberdeen Group: Video marketers get 66 percent more qualified leads per year and achieve a 54 percent increase in brand awareness.
- Animoto: 76.5 percent of marketers and small business owners are getting results with video marketing.
- 83 percent of those using video think it gives them a good ROI; 82 percent think it’s a key part of their strategy.
- Of those who aren’t using video, 73 percent have bought a product after watching a video.
- 97 percent of businesses using explainer videos say it helps users understand their business better.
- Among those surveyed, 81 percent saw an increase in sales and 53 percent said support calls were reduced.
But wait! There’s more! Read optinmonster’s Video Content Marketing Statistics for even more convincing data.
And if those statistics aren’t enough to convince you that now is the right time for video marketing, here are a few great reasons that will do the trick.
10 Reasons Why Now is the Right Time for Video Marketing
1. Your target market spends most of their time watching videos
2. Videos are engaging and more memorable
3. Interesting video content is easier to recall than text is
4. Your competitors use video to target your audience
5. Video content enhances your website’s SEO and boosts its conversion rate
6. Videos are more searchable and device compatible than text is
7. People share videos 1200 percent more than they share links and text combined
8. Videos educate, entertain, engage, and convert more effectively than all other forms of content
9. Video lives forever and continues promoting your brand online forever making it a cost-effective marketing investment
10. Videos have the great potential of going viral
Stop Wondering About How to Use Videos
You can stop wondering. As you can see, now is the right time for making video marketing a part of your marketing strategy. And for so many great reasons.
Can’t think of a video to make? Grab my FREE Video Gear Guide below and consider upcycling blog content into an educational video.
Remote Video Creation
And if you’re still struggling to make YouTube and videos a part of your marketing strategy, this is where my newest service comes in.
YouTube, training, or social media, I can record your videos and deliver them to you quickly, affordably, and without the need to hire a production crew in your local area.
I can guide you through the process of directing your entire video shoot to create HD quality videos using your smartphone or computer webcam.
Work with me and be confident knowing your video shoot is scheduled on a specific day each month or quarter. Be confident all your videos will be recorded at one time. No more trying to figure out each week when you’ll record or when you must cancel a recording due to a conflict.
You can receive live feedback while you’re filming your video and easily capture your client testimonials in a consistent format and look, too!
With Remote Video Creation, you’ll be able to bulk record your videos the right way, gain confidence in knowing your videos are recorded correctly, obtain a consistent quality and look to your videos, with me there with you every step of the way … remotely, of course.
You can use this service to record your video content for YouTube, social media, b-roll (additional or supplemental) footage, training and onboarding videos, client testimonials, and any other video needs you can think of.
This new service is the most efficient and affordable way for you to create your videos for YouTube and video marketing purposes. It will save you time, money, and headache since you are avoiding the added expenses associated with hiring a local videographer.
Interested? Get started today! Simply book a discovery video session with me today. We’ll discuss your needs in detail and whether Remote Video Creation and I are a good fit for you and your business.
Contact Edie Clarke, Video and YouTube Strategist, of edieclarke.com for help with all your video marketing needs today.
And please, join my Facebook Group to share your videos and comments.