Wondering why using videos in 2019 is useful to your business? Well, because video is frankly being used everywhere. And you’re missing out on the impact it can have on your business if you’re not using it.
Why You Should Be Using Videos for Your Business
Video gives businesses extraordinary potential for exposure because everyone is using video. Consider these Statista stats:
- 87% of businesses now use video as a marketing tool
- 83% of marketers say video gives them a good ROI
- 99% of video marketers will continue to use video in 2019 despite the increase in competition
And video is important to your success because it’s the best way to distribute your content.
But Why YouTube?
Because YouTube is the second most-visited site, it’s the single best delivery platform out there today. And your ideal audience is using it. So that means when you use YouTube video for business:
- You get discovered and become visible
- You’re seen as an expert
- You get feedback
- Viewers share your content
- You gain trust from prospects
- And your website traffic increases
There’s a lot of competition out there on YouTube. There are over 400 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute. And there are over a billion users who watch a billion hours of video every day. That’s why it’s uber important that you create engaging content that captures attention and delivers value. It’s crucial that you generate videos for business that cover in-depth subject matter others overlook.
Four of the best videos I recommend business use are:
- How-to Videos
- FAQ Videos
- Product Review Videos
- Vlog Videos
How-to videos are ranked 2nd among all video types. Why, because …
- They are the best way to get discovered
- They’re the best way to develop that Know Factor
- Visual learners love them
- Everyone needs them
FAQ videos are ranked 11th overall. Why, because …
- They’re the easiest to create
- They provide much-needed content
- They present you as an expert
- They enable bulk creation
Product review videos ranked 1st among all video types. Why, because …
- They are the best way to showcase your expertise
- They’re a great way to review a product you love and earn money
- They are the best way to help your audience solve their problems
- They’re a great way to get viewers to know, like, and trust you
Vlog videos ranked 3rd overall. Why, because …
- They’re the best way to capture your thoughts and feelings about your topic
- They are great for you if you are comfy on camera
- They’re an excellent way to showcase your personality
- They are great if you like to create unscripted videos
So, What’s Next?
Video isn’t going away. And it isn’t a trend. Video is expected to represent 82 percent of all internet traffic by 2022 according to Cisco. Learn it and understand it. Embrace using videos in 2019 for your business and be willing to showcase your expertise in videos. Embrace YouTube and learn to love it. And always be willing to learn.
Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video for Business Report offers the following recommendation for businesses in 2019:
- Experiment using different video options. See what works and what doesn’t
- Outsource your video needs
- Get trained on video content creation and YouTube marketing
Learn how to use video for business to get discovered, get more views, get more shares, and overall results.
Sign up for my free webinar “How to Become a YouTube Hero.”
- How to Embrace Video
- Embracing YouTube
- Embracing Engagement and Awareness
- Embracing the Tech
Contact me, Edie Clarke, Video and YouTube Strategist, of edieclarke.com. Put the benefits of video marketing to work for you today.
Join my Facebook Group, Video Kickstarters!, to share your videos and comments.