Are you avoiding using videos because you think it’s too expensive or unimportant in the marketing of your business? Businesses today are investing time and money in the use of video, big time. Why? Because the facts surrounding the using videos in marketing are astounding. And they simply cannot be ignored.
According to Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video Report 2018 was a banner year for video. They said, “More than 75% of all Internet traffic is now streaming video content with that number expected to rise to 82% by 2022.”
And “Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn were flooded with video while Facebook reported audiences gaze 5x longer at videos compared to static content.”
Also, “A whopping 82% of businesses reported greater investments in video in 2018, and Vidyard’s B2B clients published 83% more videos on a monthly basis compared to the previous year.”
7 Reasons Why Businesses are Investing Time and Money in Video
Now you’re probably asking, “Why is that, Edie?” The answer is simple. Using videos in business marketing is effective and beneficial.
1. Using videos gets you better search results on YouTube and Google.
2. Video is extremely effective on every single platform we use to market our businesses. We’re using it on our websites, stand-alone landing pages, and social media. You name it (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter), and video is extremely effective there.
3. Audiences love video. When videos are used on these platforms, viewers stay engaged with that content for longer periods of time.
4. Using video drives and encourages social sharing. When you see a video that grabs you, emotionally or educationally, you’re more likely to share that content. People share content they find helpful, informative, or moving.
5. When using videos, you’re able to jam a lot of information into a small, concise package that is informative, entertaining, and easily digestible.
6. Videos create a better conversion rate on email marketing and lead generation than any other type of content out there.
7. They’re affordable to create.
You Can Market Your Business with the Use of Video, Too
Most businesses have already committed to using and investing in video. And they plan to continue doing so in 2019 and beyond even in spite of increased competition. This is because they’ve seen the value and reaped the benefits of using video to market their businesses. They’ve experienced its enormous worth!
Do you want to market your business with video and reap its invaluable benefits? What’s keeping you from doing so?
If fear and procrastination stop you from creating videos, contact me. Creating videos for your business to gain exposure, increase your brand awareness, and gain clients is achievable. And I am here to make that happen for you!
My New Service: Remote Video Creation
So, you’re ready to start investing in video to market your business. But you have no idea where to start.
My new service, Remote Video Creation, creates optimized videos, videos that get you seen and heard by your ideal audience. With virtual hand-holding from me, it’s a no-brainer! Videos done for you in one day with Remote Video Creation. There’s no easier or affordable way to create videos and put them to work for you.
With this new service, you’ll be able to:
- Bulk record your videos the right way
- Gain confidence knowing your videos are recorded correctly
- Get a consistent quality and look to your videos
With me there with you every step of the way … remotely, of course.
You can use this service to record your video content for YouTube, social media, b-roll (additional or supplemental) footage, training and onboarding videos, client testimonials, and any other needs you can think of.
What’s Included in Remote Video Creation
- Up to 3 hours of remote recording
- Remote video direction which includes
- Shot framing
- Smartphone or webcam camera control
- Manage video files
- Adjust audio and lighting
- Upload script for teleprompter use (if required)
- Up to 8 videos (5-10 minutes in length)
- Video editing
- Titles and graphics
- Intro/Outro and CTA
- Captioning (at an additional cost)
Remote Video Creation is a convenient and innovative way to get all your monthly videos created for you consistently, easily, and affordably.
Videos done for you in one day. Remote Video Creation. Contact me to learn more and get your first batch of videos created in as little as three hours. Start investing in the use of video by purchasing affordable gear and using what you already have (your phone) or by outsourcing your needs to me. Sign up for Remote Video Creation now.
And please, join my Facebook Group to share your videos and comments.
Grab your Welcome Tool Kit Now!
Sign up to get your copy of the Video Kickstarters! Welcome and Video Creation Tool Kit and stick around to get my latest content about video and video marketing by email.